Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Camera!


I know, I know, It has been a while since my last post. What can I say I am a blogging slacker! I apologize for being so bad about blogging, but from now on it should be a lot easier.
The other day my husband surprised me with a new camera! Just when I thought his days of being a "romantic" were over, he totally catches me off guard with this. He even wrapped it like a present!
Now I can blog with the best of you, or at least try to keep up.
Thanks for the camera sweetie! You did good, way better than flowers!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Candace! Yahoo! Just in time for Halloween carving pics!

Colby Alexander said...

It is about time! jk

Unknown said...

so, where are the pictures with this new camera? you posted on a new camera with a horked internet photo?