Sunday, March 8, 2009

*Vegas Baby*







So a couple of weeks ago I got to get away to Las Vegas for a few days, with my sister and her husband and my parents. Cate is turning the big 30 and we couldn't help doing something to remember it! We had such a good time, and it really was nice to relax and have no worries. We got to go see "The Beatles LOVE" show and it was amazing! Mainly I just enjoyed the company and the little break. My husband really had to step up and take care of everything while I was gone, so thanks sweetie! Your the best!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it was fun, and they had great deals on walkers, and wheelchairs for the aging birthday girl.

Andrea said...

What a fun get a way and break for you!

Beau said...

Im glad you had fun wish that we could have come love ya!