Saturday, July 19, 2008






This is my very first blog! I am so excited to finally have a computer that works, so that I can keep in touch with everyone.



As most of you know I am one of the founding members of the exclusive "CLUB Anderson". It is a boys only club so as the only female member I consider myself quite lucky. We are always on the go and love to have fun! In fact this summer has been a non-stop fun fest, and I am exhausted! I can't wait for school to start. I guess for now I'll just have to buck up and try to keep up with my boys. As long as they keep making diet Dr. Pepper & Skinny Cow's I should be fine. I also need to take this oppertunity to tell you all how great all of your blogs are. I am seriously impressed by how clever and creative you all are. I hope I can learn quickly and be able to keep up. I just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm here.=)

8 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

What can I say, it is about time!!!
Kidding, I'm just so glad youre in the world of blogging now!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you were only referring to my blog, when you said they were "great", or "creative,and clever". I take my blogging very seriously and would never, ever, post, or comment on anything unless it was of the utmost importance. so prepare for some super serious, deep thoughts from me.

candace said...

Any comments are appreciated, just make sure to use slang or dumb it down from time to time.

Lisa said...

So happy to see pictures of your cute family. It will be fun to keep up on all of your happenings. I will send you an invite to view my blog soon.

Jill said...

Yahoo Candace! Your boys are so fun. We are still cracking up about Tyler saying, "Now this is the life of millionaires."

Amanda said...

I am so glad you have a blog! Now we can keep up with Club Anderson. Your boys are as cute as ever and getting so big!

Lindsay K. said...

Candace, I love to find new blogs! Glad we can at least catch up this way. Your family is so cute!!

Sandra said...

Candace,
I can't believe you have been married for 10 years. I remember going to your reception, in Grandma
Stewart backyard. You are such a sweet girl. Your kids a sooo cute.
I'm glad to have know you for most of your life.