Thursday, August 7, 2008


YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Joshua has won! As Mary Murphy would say wooooooooo whoooooooooo! I was seriously on my feet in my living room. My husband thought I had lost my mind! I was dancing and clapping so loud he thought I might wake up the boys. I am so glad that Joshua won he is truely an amazing dancer, not to mention he is so dang cute. I have to give props to Twitch also, I didn't realize he was in so many of my favorite routines until the finale. Needless to say this episode of " So You Think You Can Dance" will remain protected on my DVR for many months to come. Love it- Love it- Love it!

6 comments:

The Burke Family said...

hey Candace Brian said that he saw you at the poolI'm sad that I didn't get to talk to you but here is my blog address. That is awsome that he won I haven't really gotten into to it this summer but we usually watch it the rest of the year.

Jill said...

Candace
You called it! You spotted Josh from the start and even Nigel's choice of the best dance of the year! Now what are we going to tevo? Thanks for everything this week. I heard someone say we should have given you an award for all you did at the reunion. Chat later!

Colby Alexander said...

I knew it was going to be josh! I'm just sad it's over!

Colby Alexander said...

I think its someones birthday tomorrow! (I wonder who?)

The Mathews Family said...

Happy Birthday Candace!!! Did I tell you at Arianne's shower (I think that was the last time I saw you) that I think about you every year on your birthday? Hope you had a great day!
-Jessica

Jennifer said...

hey i need your email addy.