Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm obsessed!

So I have to openly admit that I am obsessed with "So you think you can dance", mainly because my favorite couple has made it to the finale! I love Katee & Joshua. Ever since week one when they did their amazing hip-hop routine to "No air" I have been glued to the show. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend checking it out on youtube. This week they blew me away again with their contemporary dance. That mid-air catch they did was awesome! I think that Joshua might win the whole thing, or at least I hope he does. I hope that admitting all of this doesn't make me to much of a dork. Oh well =)

1 comment:

Colby Alexander said...

Ya, you are kind of a dork! But I guess that make me a dork too, cause I love the show! I have to agree I think Joshua should win!!