Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stewart Reunion













































Last week was in a word CRAZY!



It was the Stewart family reunion in P-Town USA. We had a great time catching up with everyone and seeing how the kids have grown. It is hard to beileve that in such a short amount of time our family has gotten so big! We made sure to fill the week with as many activities as possible, keeping in mind that we had 24 kids all under 8 years old. It was a non-stop fun fest! Complete with biking, camping, canoeing, swimming, movie nights and an amazing kids carnival. Family poured in from all over to experience everything P-Town has to offer. I know that CLUB Anderson had a great time and are already wondering when we can do it again. I also must give a special thanks to cousin Jen and auntie Jill for the great pics. We love you, take care till we see you again.

4 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

It looked so fun! I wish so bad I could have been there! Love the pictures!!

Way to GO Tyler!!! Perfect shot!!

Poor uncle Curt!

Andrea said...

Hey candace, did you get my invite to my blog? I'm not sure I have your right email address. Cute blog, the reunion was so much fun. Have fun this Labor day weekend, I'm afraid we won't make it down.:( Tell everyone hi.

candace said...

Andrea, I didn't get your invite, but I would love to see your blog! My email address is candand@q.com
Bummer about onion days, you will be missed.

Jill said...

Great reunion! It was such a success. We have raved all about it. You did such a great job with the treats and all the little extras. I'm waiting for your pie post so I can rave on and on about that!