Saturday, September 13, 2008

I finally did it!


For years I have toyed with the idea of starting my own business from home, selling my favorite goodies. I am proud to say that after much encouragement and prodding from my family and friends, I finally did it! I have set up a blog called "The Goodie Girl" and put some of my favorite treats to make (and eat) out there for people to try. I have sold my Brownies in the past, and had a great response! So I decided to expand my menu to include my other favorites! If you are in the mood for a yummy treat, or know someone with a sweet tooth, let me know. You won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Jody Hancock said...

If you need any samplers I know your next door neighbor will volunteer! You go girl! Sounds fun and exciting1 Good luck! When your business starts to skyrocket maybe I can buy into it with you or rent out my oven to you?

The Burke Family said...

That is awsome!!! Way to go I will definetly have to check it out! CONGRATS!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

YAY finally! I'm so proud of you Candace cause dannnnnnnng girl you cook some amazing cinirolls, carrott cake, halloween eye balls and my fav the chocolate chip brownies.. YAY! CONGRATS! It's about time!!!! haha

heidi said...

Candace, that is so exciting. You are the best cook! I wish we could have gotten to see you and your beautiful boys Labor Day! miss ya.